We are a socially accountable Company that strives to minimise the adverse impact of our manufacturing processes on the environment.
We do not condone, by ourselves, our customers or our suppliers, the use of child labour, forced labour, adverse disciplinary practices, or the use of any form of discrimination. At the same time, we ensure fair compensation and a safe and healthy working environment for our staff and encourage our customers and our suppliers to adopt similar practices.
We are committed to the following:
- Ensuring no child or forced labour exists within our company or our suppliers.
- Promoting fair discipline, without mental or physical coercion or verbal abuse. We always adhere to the statutory minimum dispute and dismissal procedure, following the code set down by ACAS.
- Refusing to tolerate discrimination by our employees, contractors, visitors or the public within the workplace on the grounds of sex, race, caste, origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, union or political affiliation, age, or any other grounds not permissible under law.
- Paying salary and wages based on objective job evaluations, which at a minimum, meet national legal standards. Paying statutory sick pay to employees absent due to sickness or injury as a minimum and providing access to a pension scheme to all employees. Regulating employee working hours to comply with national laws and the EU Working Time Directive. Where overtime is required, it is requested on a voluntary basis.
- Recognising the right of employees to the freedom of association and respecting their right to join trade unions and bargain collectively.
- Managing health and safety in compliance with legislation for our employees, contractors, visitors and the public. We provide a safe and healthy working environment with access to bathrooms and potable water, sanitary conditions, comfortable temperatures and adequate space. We take steps to prevent injuries by carrying out regular health and safety worker training and use systems to identify and minimise risks to health and safety.
- Conducting our business in an honest and ethical manner. We operate in line with fair competition and in accordance with anti-trust laws. We do not permit any illegal behaviour or any form of corruption, bribery or extortion.We are committed to continually improving the ways in which we promote, communicate and manage the ethics on which we base our trade; and do this with our employees, our customers, our suppliers and the community at large. We strive to ensure that the principles of ethically trading are integrated into our management systems and practices.
We are committed to continually improving the ways in which we promote, communicate and manage the ethics on which we base our trade; and do this with our employees, our customers, our suppliers and the community at large. We strive to ensure that the principles of ethically trading are integrated into our management systems and practices.
Signed: Steve Gardner
Position: Managing Director
Date: 7th January 2020